Thursday, January 21, 2010

Updates...

So things seem to be looking up. The nausea has subsided for the most part, my appetite is coming back (which isn't necessarily a good thing for the things I've been wanting), and the other issues discussed previously have improvcd. On the other hand I'm feeling fat instead of pregnant - clothes aren't fitting well. I'm in the in between stage where most of my clothes don't look good on me anymore but maternity stuff is too big. And I've been feeling pretty tired although working out has been helping with that.
I'm excited to learn about the baby each week. This week he or she is the size of a lime (why they always relate the size to food is beyond me). Baby can hiccup, move everything, and is developing it's hair follicles and teeth below the gums. It's amazing to me how much changes week by week. I'm really looking forward to finally showing and feeling the baby move.
Sam and I are taking our last big vacation in a few weeks before taking on the responsibility of being parents. We're going to the Bahama's for a week which is a much needed get away from this cold dreary weather! It's really going to be different going on vacations in the future. This one was actually already planned and paid for before we knew we were pregnant. I'm just glad that I'm feeling better now to be able to enjoy it a little more. Now.... just to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear while we're there! I'm not feeling very excited about getting into a bathing suit since I'm not really looking preggers yet.
I have my next apt and ultrasound next Friday the 29th so hopefully things are still looking good. I pray for our health and the baby's development every day knowing that God has all the right intentions and us in His hands.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are feling better !!! Enjoy your vacation -see you soon!

    ReplyDelete