I am feeling pretty good - much better than that first trimester! I'm finally starting to look pregnant too which is exciting. I have been feeling little movements here and there; some day's more than other's at this point. It will be nice to feel more constant movements throughout the day as the baby gets bigger and stronger. Our 21 week ultrasound is next Friday and we're so excited to go and find out if its a boy or girl and to make sure everything is developing on track. What a nice Easter present! So far 4 out of the 10 couples we know who are pregnant have found out they're having boys. We have both felt this one will be a girl since the first few weeks and will be surprised if they tell us boy...but we will be extremely excited either way and I will just be happy to finally be able to put a name to this little one growing inside me.
I have to take a moment and thank all of you wonderful friends who have been so generous in sharing your maternity clothes. It gets so expensive and with all the progressive changes your body makes in different stages during pregnancy you need different stages of clothes.
One of the things I have to document for myself - not that I will forget - is the amount of times I'm going to need to change bra sizes! I've already had to shop for new ones and I'm pretty sure that I'll need to go back soon for another "upgrade". It's so frustrating because bra companies make so much money off of women who have to go through this! Not to mention I'll have to go in soon and upgrade my sport bra size as well. I'm even having some trouble with the maternity tops that I thought would fit great. Sigh...
Here's a picture Sam took of me yesterday (of course hair not done and makeup off from working out beforehand). It's fun to compare to previous months.
No comments:
Post a Comment