Sam and I took our official "babymoon" trip last week to the Bahamas. It was soooo nice to get away - sleep in until 8:30, take a nap in the afternoon, and do pretty much nothing but lay out on the beach and eat to our hearts content. Our room was oceanfront which literally meant that if we took 2 steps outside our patio door we were on the beach. I think we may have gotten the best room at the place! I was feeling a lot better last week too which made me enjoy the vacation even more! We took a day trip out to see Atlantis - pretty crazy. We took the public bus to downtown Nassau and then a ferry over to Paradise Island where Atlantis is. It was good to see but I don't know if I'd actually want to stay there - everything is so expensive. Their penthouse suite costs $25,000 a night and there is a minimum of 4 night stay - go figure it's booked out for the next 3 years! One of Sam's coworkers invited us to come and see her husband perform at their comedy show done at Atlantis the night before we left so that was fun also. We had a great time and it was really hard to leave the sunny 80 degree weather to come back to the cold. I'm reeeaaaally looking forward to spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment