Sunday, February 28, 2010

Movement!

So I'm pretty sure that I felt the baby move for the first time today. I was laying down napping this afternoon, then I woke up and was just laying there I started to feel what was kind of like a muscle twitch and bubbly at the same time. I thought maybe it was just gas at first but then after I felt it several times in the same spot I realized it was probably our little one! The movement was on my lower right side of my stomach probably because my placenta is located in the front. Of course I can't be 100% since it was so light, but I'm hoping that what I felt really was him or her and that I'll continue to feel it again soon. So I figured I'd document this as a special memory of this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment