My follow up appointment went very well today! I had the ultrasound first which showed normal growth placing her at about 5 pounds now! Somehow my doctor had my due date marked down as August 15th but the ultrasounds have always shown her due date at August 11th since the beginning which is most accurate - so that was changed today. I'm officially 33 weeks - 7 weeks to go! That somehow is making me so nervous - really she will be considered full term in 4 weeks which is crazy! It took a while before we could get a good 3D picture of her face since she really liked her hand up there but we eventually got one. She has the chubbiest cheeks and is soooo cute! I'm so excited to see her aside from the pictures taken there.
Blood pressure was great today - 124/78 and measured good all week so Dr. Mills lifted all restrictions today - Praise God!!! She still wants me to check them at home but I can go back to my normal activities which I'm excited about.
Thank you for all of your prayers - I'm feeling much more uplifted after today's appointment.
Praying for you and the baby!
ReplyDelete