Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update...

My doctor called today and told me my urine results were normal. Yay! So far so good. I just have to continue taking it easy but can continue to work and do normal things at this point. My blood pressures have been okay - on the higher side but nothing alarming. I still have my appointment for tomorrow for an ultrasound and recheck at the office so they'll just be keeping an eye on things for now. Our baby is so active and getting stronger by the day. It was fun and yet really weird to watch her move across my stomach last night. Sam and I just watched as my stomach morphed into different shapes and bumps. Its hard for me to imagine that she still has so much growing to do and could actually double the weight she is now!
I'll post an update after my appointment tomorrow. Prayers that everything looks okay would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment