The ultrasound was great - she showed off her practice breathing this time and got a score of 8/8!
The stress test also turned out good. My blood pressures were still high for this pregnancy - 140's over 90's the first time and then 140's over 70's a little later so better than last time. My doctor didn't feel she needed to send me to the hospital this time and I was so relieved!
I was 1.5 cm dilated and the cervix is softening so things are definitely happening! Dr. Mills said that she could feel her head through my cervix this time which was floating in amniotic fluid. That's so crazy to me!
Due to my blood pressures still being high she is going to speak with the high risk doctor tomorrow and feels that they want to induce me next Tuesday/Wednesday. I'll be 38 weeks then and my doctor will be on vacation the following week so we'll see what they come up with - I should know more for sure tomorrow. I measured at 39 weeks today and have been measuring 2 weeks ahead for quite some time now. I think that she is actually a little further ahead than what they're estimating anyway.
Since this might be our last weekend "alone", I plan to spend some quality 1 on 1 time with Sam. It's so crazy to think how much our lives will change in the next week. I have many different feelings - excitement, nervous, scared....
No comments:
Post a Comment