2 weekends ago we traveled to Milwaukee to celebrate our friend's sons baptism. Lukas was born 5 days after Lauren and his parents and us have been friends since college. Sam, Lauren, and I spent the night with our friends Julie and Chizila and their son Simon who is 5 months. It was such a nice time and great fun catching up with good friends.
Simon is such a cutie!
Our little munchkin!
Sam and I went to my college friend Renee's wedding yesterday and took Lauren along for the ceremony. She was such a good girl - full of smiles and coo's during the entire thing! We dropped her off at Nana's and had a date night out for the reception. Lauren has to start getting used to spending time there since my mom will be taking her 3 days a week once Sam is back at work. It was a good time and I had fun seeing these girls! We've kept in touch since freshman year of college when we all met. Its a special group!
No comments:
Post a Comment