Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Laurens first trip downtown


Sam and I took Lauren for her first trip downtown today. We took a morning train and first visited Sam's coworkers to show her off :-) . We had lunch at Harry Caray's and walked around for a while. Lauren enjoyed the sites of the magnificent mile and we (okay I) couldn't resist checking out the American Girl store. Sam and I shared a yummy brownie and mint hot chocolate at the Hershey store. Lauren got to experience her first train, taxi, and high rise elevator ride all in the same day. She did awesome the entire day and we're even planning our next trip downtown to see the window display and German market next month!

First train ride!

Hand holding

Water tower place

Yum!

Hershey store

1 comment:

  1. Great pics- Oh how we miss ChiTown:) Love to you 3! We always went to the German market (even last year when we were home- I think like 2 days before Evy was born:)

    ReplyDelete