We just got back last night from our last cabin trip of the season. It was perfect fall weather and the leaves were all changing color making for some beautiful pictures! 2 out of the 4 days we were there were great outside days and the other were rainy and cool but it was nice spending some quality time with family. I really enjoyed taking some longer walks with my sister-in-law and just catching up. The nausea and fatigue I've been experiencing lately has been really hard but I'm managing and know that it's short lived. Being up there was a nice distraction and having family around to help made all the difference!
Sam and I took Lauren to Eagle River's Children's Museum on one of the rainy mornings which was fun. It wasn't cheap but aside from one other girl and her grandfather we were the only ones there! Lauren seemed to enjoy it and I'll have to make some trips with her to some around here this winter!
Lauren had fun interacting with her cousins and even had them on board when she wanted to watch her baby signing DVD's every day! She really loves those DVD's and her signing is amazing as a result!
On our last day there we spent the morning at Cranberry Fest - a huge deal in the north woods! Lots of treats, crafts, and local goodies. It was so crowded though!


No comments:
Post a Comment