Our 2nd nephew Jonathan Seeley; son to Matt and Clara Willis and Trevors new brother was born on September 15th early that morning. Maybe as his aunt I'm being bias but he is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. We were hoping that he wouldn't come while Sam and I were on our vacation to Disney World (new post on the trip to come) but of course he did! Matt called our hotel room the prior day after Clara's water broke and kept us updated into the next morning since Clara needed a C-section. It was torture not being able to see him until we got back but we've spent the past 2 afternoons hanging out with the family and it's been great! He's such a good baby - pretty much just eats and sleeps. It's so cute to see Trevor interact with him, he's really stepped into the role of being a big brother.
What a sweetheart!! I've been looking forward to seeing pics.. thanks for posting!! Congrats, auntie and uncle! :)
ReplyDeleteOh... he is such a cutie! You and Sam make such great s Auntie and Uncle to the boys. How fun! Congratulations, Willis family!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am so excited to see a picture of Jonathan. What a doll!!
ReplyDeleteWHat great pics!! He si adorable!! COngrats AUntie and Uncle again:)
ReplyDelete