Saturday, December 3, 2011

Annual bake off!

Clara and I got together for our annual Christmas cookie baking tradition. It was a perfect rainy day for the occasion and as always we had so much fun together. I'm not that into baking especially by myself but when we do it together I really look forward to it. We must bake hundreds of cookies - our top 4 that we always bake include sugar cookies, spritz, egg nog, and peanut butter with the kisses. Every once in a while we decide to add another one to the mix but we kept it simple this year. Daddy's took care of the kiddo's for us all day so we could do this and trust me - they benefit!

Our baking space

The first few batches

Decorating

The final cookies (egg nog) baking

A sampling of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment