![]() |
| 33 weeks |
I'm having a hard time believing we're at this point in our pregnancy already. This one has definitely gone faster and though I'm excited to meet this little guy I'm also a little anxious about being ready. Despite all the aches and pains of the 9th month I really do enjoy this period of the pregnancy. The excitement of knowing we could go into labor, preparing for his arrival, feeling how much he moves inside of me, and knowing if he did come at this point he'd most likely be alright. I'm anxious because I feel as though I may not be as prepared for him as I was with Lauren at this point. I think I had had my bags packed and ready with her and everything was set up around the house for when she came home. Not the case this time; though I'm sure it's probably the case for most people after their first. We really are excited to meet him and I do look forward to not being so uncomfortable.
The pregnancy has gone really well so far despite all the illness (winter colds/infections) I experienced. The joys of going to the bathroom every hour, the pregnancy waddle, knocking things off counters/tables with my belly, and fatigue by the end of the day have set in now. Keeping up with Lauren has been more difficult this week but Sam has been amazing helping with bath times, putting her to bed, rough housing with her, dishes, and whatever he can do to keep things running smoothly.
It's hard to tell what Lauren thinks about a baby at this point. I don't think she really understands but I do think she knows something is up. She does like to pull up my shirt to look at my belly, give it kisses, and just rub her hand across. It's hard to tell if her toddler phase is kicking in or if she's starting to figure out that changes are about to take place. Falling asleep has been more difficult especially at night, she's waking up early, and a little more dramatic/clingy than usual. We'll see what happens after baby comes.
And just a few cute pics of big sister at 18/19 months






great pics! So glad your lil guy made it safely!! can't wait to meet the kiddos!
ReplyDelete