Sunday, March 18, 2012

3rd trimester and bizzarre dreams

I've had some really strange dreams this pregnancy and don't remember having nearly the amount nor kind of dreams with Lauren. Here are a few I didn't want to forget:
Last night I dreamt that I was shedding my skin (literally peeling it off) and had new skin underneath. From what I remember there were other's doing it too but I don't remember who. Soooo weird and kind of creepy but in the dream I didn't feel scared or upset. It was something that felt good...
Sam and I believe the meaning behind it is because I am leaving behind the old and embracing the new life as a mother of 2.
Not that long ago I had 2 other weird dreams. *I was sitting with Sam at one of my OB appointments and they said "you realize that Sam's not the father"... I was telling them that it was impossible and remember feeling in my dream that I didn't want the baby after it was born because it wasn't ours. I was told that the father was a old childhood boyfriend I had (like in grade school) and couldn't help thinking that the baby would also be ugly. Not sure what this dream was supposed to mean. So strange! * The other weird dream was that I was feeling the baby move and he kept pushing his foot until it poked through my stomach below my belly button to where I could see a hole. I was scared that he would come out. That's all I remember from that one!
I know I'm waking up a lot during the night due to various discomforts (too hot, back/hips hurt, need to pee) but the type of dreams I'm having are just too crazy not to write down and remember!

1 comment:

  1. I had crazy weird dreams when I was preggo too- glad to knwo I am not alone :)

    ReplyDelete