Actually it doesn't feel like we're having spring here at all; instead it feels like we sprung right into summer! We're loving being outside so much and taking full advantage of it! I have to admit that the air went on the 2nd day we were in the upper 70's low 80's due to my warm all the time preggo self...
Lauren has been enjoying trips to the park, feeding ducks down by the river, walks, playing on our neighbors swing set and our new water table, and just running around the yard exploring. I had to go purchase summer clothing for her already because the warm stretch has been over a week now and looks as if it will continue this week! Our area has hit low 80's almost every day this past week and has been super sunny. Amazing! I actually had to bring out my maternity shorts which I had buried in a bin in my closet (thinking I wouldn't need them). As far as I'm concerned we're ready for summer :)
Here are some fun pics from this past week:
 |
| Check out what the humidity does to my hair! (best pic I could get that day) |
 |
| So excited to get to the park! |
 |
| New water table |
 |
| Baby had to come to the park too |
No comments:
Post a Comment