I just love this time of year! One of the traditions that has emerged over the years is a baking extraveganza day with my sister-in-law Clara. We get together early in the morning and bake all day long! Our amazing husbands take the kids for us all day so we can do this - thanks guys! Our tradition so far has included making sugar, peanut butter kiss/recess, spritz, and egg nog cookies. Delish! By the end of the day I'm so exhausted. This time we also had a surprise party to go to afterwards so it was a busy day. Here are a few pics from the day:
![]() |
| Our mother-in-law gave us these matching aprons for our special day! |
![]() |
| Peanut butter cookies (one of my favorites). |
![]() |
| Lauren's first taste of egg nog |
![]() |
| She approves! |
I've been meaning to get a good pic of the kids in front of the tree this year with their matching pj's on. It is so hard to get them both looking (not to mention smiling) at the camera so the candid ones turned out best this year. Poor Noah had the stomach flu this day so he wasn't really feeling up to many pics. I just love how special these two are to each other. Lauren can make Noah smile/laugh without trying. They are so sweet together and I'm hoping they'll always have a close relationship.
![]() |
| He had had enough of mommy and daddy trying to get them both looking and smiling! |







No comments:
Post a Comment