Saturday, January 29, 2011

getting excited


3 weeks from today at this time we'll be arriving in Cancun, Mexico! I'm so ready for a vacation and am a little nervous but excited about going with Lauren. We'll be staying with my parents and brother at the Westin Cancun Laguna Mar, right on the beach on the main strip. My parents have one of those timeshare deals so we are basically staying there for "free". How can you pass up that kind of opportunity...
I'm excited for being able to share in the experience of Lauren going on her first plane ride and seeing the ocean, playing in the sand (I may not be so thrilled cleaning it up), and swimming in the pool. I bought her some swim wear and outfits at the end of this past summer so we're all set!
Getting away from this cold winter weather being cooped up inside will do us all some good!
I'm posting some cute pics of Lauren that I took modeling her bathing suit and gear from this afternoon. Thanks to Auntie Clara for the cute sandals!



No comments:

Post a Comment