Lauren is really on the move these days (or at least more so than before)! She is getting real close to either crawling or walking in one way or another (I've tried included some video's but they're not uploading so I'll try later). But like most things she wants to perfect it and be sure of herself before she shows it off! Some big progress has been made in the past few days. Sam and I witnessed her standing by herself for a good 5-10 seconds 2 days ago and she much prefers standing to sitting now. She has been making small crawling strides at a time and pulling herself up on furniture. Guess we'll have to be careful of what we put on the coffee table now!
Along with gaining some independence comes asserting her will... she has been arching her back and crying when something doesn't go her way like diaper changes, getting dressed, getting put down when she doesn't want to be, and getting into her car seat to name a few.
Her new favorite word is "hi" and she says it clear as day while lifting up her hand in a wave. Dada has also now become a part of her vocabulary which Sam is happy about:) One other tidbit I wanted to record is that she also got another tooth next to her bottom left. The top 2 look like they're close to follow!
Check out the string of drool.
No comments:
Post a Comment