Sunday, January 15, 2012

Handy husband

So I have to say that I do have one of the most handy/crafty husbands out there. A few weeks ago Sam started on a project he's been dreaming about for a few years and it is so nice now that it's practically complete. We have so much more storage space now which we kinda need to make room for baby boy. Its a floating enclosed storage/shelving unit along the back of our garage. Sam never ceases to amaze me with how much he knows about so many things. I could never formulate the kind of plan and build everything from scratch like he does. I wasn't much of a help on this project (other than helping hold a few times for cuts and chalk lines) but he did have a few helpers that we can thank including his dad & brother, our friend Chris, and my dad. Here are some pics of the masterpiece :)





No comments:

Post a Comment