We rang in the new year up at the Willis family cabin and it was so relaxing and so much fun! Our family joined Sam's parents (and their dog Bailey), as well as his brother and family for several days in 3 Lakes WI. There was actually snow which we really haven't seen much of here this year and we definitely made the most of it. Sleeping in (Lauren set records on this trip!), playing games, trips into town, lazy mornings and afternoons, sitting in front of the fire, sledding, and playing in the snow were some of the "activities" that took place. We really enjoyed our time up there during the winter season!
| Playing with cousin Jonathan |
| Ready for some sledding! |
| Getting ready to go sled on the big hill! |
| The Willis family |
| View of the island |
great pics but I do not envy the snow- I think I am too light weight to take it now :)
ReplyDelete