Monday, May 28, 2012

Coffee lover

Though I like coffee this post isn't about me...
Turns out Lauren really likes it! I'm not sure I know of any other kids that like coffee. Here's how we found out:
Lauren was staying overnight with my parents one weekend. My mom was grounding up coffee beans and one fell on the floor. Lauren picked it up and popped it into her mouth. My mom asked her to spit it out and when Lauren didn't she watched her chewing on the bean expecting her to be spitting it out any minute. Well, she didn't and actually chewed it all up swallowing it and followed with a "Mmmm.. good" comment!
Since then she asks for sips of our coffee all the time and has learned to say it very well. Since I still drink decaf due to nursing I don't feel so bad letting her have some. Plus with the way we doctor it up with the flavors both at home and when we get special lattes who can blame her?

So yes; we have a coffee loving 1 yr old!

No comments:

Post a Comment