Noah will be 8 weeks tomorrow and here are some ways he's growing and changing:
- He'll usually get up 1-2 times a night to eat and goes right back to sleep. He eats about every 3-4 hours during the day in general (more often first thing in the morning or evening).
- Noah will usually fall asleep sometime between 6 & 7pm and won't get up again until early morning. He's starting to develop somewhat of a bedtime I think. He's also been sleeping in his crib since 3 weeks!
- nursing is going very well now
- Noah has periods of being awake at 1-2 hour intervals during the day
- he has become much more interested in his surroundings. I can leave him under a play mat now for a period of time
- we got our first responsive smiles around 6 weeks (yay!)
- he has started to coo
- Noah is in 3-6 month pj's and in some 3-6 month clothing - very long but not very chubby
- he's a pretty easy going baby but fights sleep when he's real tired just like his sister used to do.
Lauren still loves her little brother - asks to kiss, hug, and hold him frequently. We started slacking on letting her fall asleep on her own and are paying the price through sleep training currently. It's going quickly though since she had been such a good sleeper with a great routine before.
Unfortunately because I'm trying to pay as much attention to Lauren as I can, I feel that I'm neglecting Noah at times. Some days he's in his swing (which he LOVES) a little more than I'd like. I'm so looking forward to this weekend away with Sam to Galena because though we are taking Noah with us , it means some extra cuddling with our little guy!
These days are going by so fast. Hard to believe that in 4 weeks I'll be going back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment