Friday, January 4, 2013

Potty time!

This weekend is going to be devoted to getting Lauren potty trained! I've been reading up on it for a while and am excited to get this process going. She's probably been ready since she was 18-20 months and I could have done it then... however Noah was coming and I didn't want to deal with regression and a newborn. So... she became disinterested after a while and I didn't want to push it. We feel that she is definitely ready now - tells us when she's about to go, can undress herself, stays dry for longer periods, and is almost 2 & 1/2. Tomorrow is going to be just mommy and Lauren day while Sam takes Noah to his parents for the day. I found a couple great blogs through Pinterest that I'm stealing some ideas from and we're going to just bunker down for the day - no TV, no outside, no errands... just one on one mommy time, games, books, JUNK FOOD & lots of JUICE, stickers, phone calls to friends and family when there's a success, and most importantly NO DIAPERS (except for nap & bedtime)! We'll see how it goes. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Update will follow; wish us luck :)

DSC_0139
Ready or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment