Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun with friends


Lauren and I met some friends for some lunch and a walk around downtown Geneva. It was a beautiful sunny fall day and it was fun to get Lauren (now 11weeks), Konnor (12 weeks), and Emma (6 weeks) together.
The three of them weren't sure what to make of this.

It was a fun day!

Nursing mamma's!

Happy girl!

In other news Lauren pulled her first 12 hour stretch last night! She slept in her crib for 2 nights so we put her in there last night. Well... she cried for an hour and we had to go up there several times. She just wasn't tolerating her crib so we caved and put her in her bassinet next to it. The little stinker fell right asleep and stayed asleep until 7am! Having a video monitor helped so I didn't have to go in and check on her. I woke up around midnight, 4am, and then had to get up and pump at 5. But it was still REALLY nice and I'm hoping she'll get used to sleeping like that in her crib soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment