Since the temperature was in the 50's today I decided to take Lauren for a walk. It was the first time she got to ride in the stroller without her car seat and it just makes her look like such a big girl! I think she really enjoyed being able to look out and around while walking instead of looking up at the sky or just at me. I didn't hear a peep out of her the whole time and had to peek at her several times just to see if she was still awake. We took our walk at just the right time when the sun had come out for a bit and it felt so nice a warm compared to the past week. It makes me so anxious for spring!!!
I just think she looks so big in this picture!

Before the hat hair...
After taking her hat off. It was just too funny not to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment