Thursday, March 17, 2011

More fun!


Nana stayed with Lauren this morning while I went to a Mom's Together group at a nearby church with my friend Christin. She invited me a little while ago and I'm so glad! It was a really nice time and I'm hoping I'll be able to go more often.

Lauren is just loving being outside lately as much as her mommy! The temperature was almost 70 outside today but a little more cloudy than yesterday. We took a quick walk to the park today while Nana was visiting and Lauren really enjoyed the swing again. We then met up with her Auntie Clara and cousins Trevor and Jonathan for the afternoon and took a nice long walk with another stop at a park for some more swinging. I see a lot of this in our future this summer!

Here's a video of her rolling over - she's perfecting skills a little backwards these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment