Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sleep training and play date


So it's sort of sleep training for us...
I decided that I would try getting rid of the swaddle for naps first. We gave it a go yesterday for her second nap and she slept a little over an hour without the swaddle! Not as good as her 2 hour naps but still good. Today she slept an hour for her morning (Lauren put up a good fight for her morning nap - I think she was just overtired. So I let her cry as she proceeded to throw a little temper tantrum and I decided to take a shower and get ready for the morning. About 20 minutes later I checked the monitor and she was fast asleep without the swaddle and without her paci!) and afternoon naps without the swaddle as well (this time she decided she'd keep her paci). Hopefully she'll go back to her 2 hr naps soon!

I took Lauren over for a little play date with her buddy Griffin who is 9 months. We had lunch together and played in between both of their naps. Lauren had a great time! Griffin's parents are a nice couple who are now in our small group and live in our neighborhood and we can't wait to get to know them better! Super bummed I didn't take any pics!

This just happens to be one of her newest noises:

No comments:

Post a Comment