In other news she cut her second bottom front tooth yesterday. Lauren hasn't been very interested in her solids this past week or 2. She also has been a little more clingy, drooling again, and spitting up (which she hasn't really done much of in the past 2 months). I got to experience the not so fun moment where she decided to try out her teething skills on me while feeding her not that long ago. I just said "NO" in a very firm and louder voice which left her crying so hard it took me 10 minutes just to calm her down. But... she has not done it again since (and let's hope not again any time soon)! And then her second bottom tooth made it's appearance which explained all of the recent changes in behavior. I know that for some kids teething doesn't seem to bother them much but for our little one you can definitely tell!
She is also officially sleeping unswaddled now! I think that she was actually just too cold even with the sleep sack on and that's what was waking her up. Since we've had her in a sleep sack with arms she has been sleeping like a champ unswaddled. I put her to bed around 6 last night and she didn't wake me up until 7 this morning! Yay to having my good sleeper back!
No comments:
Post a Comment