Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First 11 hour stretch!

Way to go Noah! I've been waiting for this night to happen and was starting to think it might be a while...
I feel like it's been a little harder getting Noah on a schedule than it was Lauren. She slept through the night (12 hours) before 11 weeks. Until last night Noah had been getting up still 1-2 times a night either needing his paci or to eat. He also was having trouble in the evenings staying awake past 4-5pm and would then pull a long stretch of sleep until about 12-1am (not ideal for my sleep). So over the last few days we decided to wake him up at 6pm regardless to do his bedtime routine and eat. Last night it went great! He ate around 6:15 and was in his crib asleep before 7pm. I didn't hear from him again until almost 5:30 this morning!!! I of course was up several times making sure the monitor was still working... Let's hope that this continues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment